ActivitiesWhy sleep when you can swim, hike and dive?
Makarska boasts exceptional secluded spots for those who like to loll in a sunlounger reading a summer bestseller, as well as many action-packed activities for families and adrenaline lovers.
Campsite Dole in Zivogosce offers plenty of offshore adventures, from snorkeling, diving, sailing, parasailing to kayaking and fishing. Families and couples will enjoy paddle boats and scooters. If you really want to make the most of your holiday, set out on excursions and explore world-famous natural, cultural and archaeological treasures.
Excursions & Surroundings
• Nature Park Biokovo mountain (20 km)
• Hiking trails Zivogosce, mountain slope (1 km)
• Bike trail Zivogosce
• Rafting on Cetina River (65 km)
• National Park Krka Waterfalls (150 km)
• Plitvice Lakes National Park (400 km)
• Mljet National Park (160 km)
• Trip to Mostar (95 km)
• Makarska (20 km)
• Trip to Split and Trogir (80 km)
• Trip to Dubrovnik (125 km)
• Boat trips to the islands of Korcula, Hvar, Brac
• Fish picnic on the island of Hvar (95 km)
• A trip to pilgrimage site Medjugorje (70 km)
• Adrenaline downhill Zip Line down the River Cetina canyon (63 km)